2011 Winter Project Week::ExtractSEM
- Iowa: Hans Johnson
- GE: Jim Miller
Extract the Slicer Execution Model (SEM) code into a separate codebase that makes it easier for people to check-out and use without Slicer.
- Create a separate repository area for SEM
- Restructure the CMake configuration so that it can be built standalone and used by external reference
- Restructure the CMake configuration so that it can be built as part of another project that uses SuperBuild
- Set up Slicer (Slicer3?, Slicer4?) to use the new external package.
- Eliminate ITK dependency?
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- ITK Module
- Slicer Module
- Extension -- commandline
- Extension -- loadable
- Other (Please specify) YES. Utility library.