2012 Summer Project Week:VecReg
- BWH: Yi Gao, Sylvain Bouix
- Utah: Danny Perry, Alan Morris, Josh Cates, Greg Gardner, Rob MacLeod
- BU: Allen Tannenbaum
- GaTech: Liang-Jia Zhu
We are developing a vector-valued registration module capable of registering pre- and post-ablation images, using the information from the MRI images and corresponding segmentations. The goal is to improve the accuracy of the current registration methods.
Our approach is to use the information in the LGE-MRI images and the blood pool segmentations to drive the registration.
Our plan for the project week is to evaluate the existing method and develop an approach to improve the current accuracy.
We have generated some initial registration examples . We need to improve the spatial accuracy of the current methods.
During this week:
- We have followed the extension submission guideline and submit the extension to the extension manager. Hopefully it will appear in nightly soon.
- We have discussed and set the goal for next step to improve the registration performance, as well as possible ways to achieve that.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a
- ITK Module - NO
- Slicer Module
- Built-in - NO
- Extension -- commandline - YES
- Extension -- loadable - NO
- Other (Please specify)