2017 Summer Project Week
Welcome to the web page for the 25th Project Week!
It is a pleasure to announce that the 25th Project week will be held in Catanzaro Lido (Calabria, Italy) on June 26-30, 2017. This is the first time in Italy for the Slicer Community, and the event is organized in cooperation with ImagEngLab. Catanzaro Lido is a city on the Ionian Sea, in the middle of Squillace Gulf where, according to the ancient legend, Odysseus started his journey back to Ithaca. Of course bring your swimsuit...the conference room and the hotel are 20 meters far away from the beach!
A summary of all previous Project Events is available here.
This project week is an event endorsed by the MICCAI society.
Please make sure that you are on the NA-MIC Project Week mailing list
Local Organizing Committee
- Dates: June 26-30, 2017. Consider staying for one more day (leaving Sunday morning), as a day off in a gorgeous seaplace is planned on July 1st. More details will be posted soon.
- Location: Perla del Porto Hotel
- Booking. Subject line: "Slicer Summer Project Week 2017". To guarantee the discount and room availability, reservation must be completed by June 1st, 2017.
- REGISTRATION: To register please visit this page
- Registration Fee: 320€ and it includes lunches, coffee breaks and airport connections
- Hotel: Perla del Porto Hotel. The closest airport is Lamezia Terme Airport (IATA: SUF).