3D Slicer, is a free, open source software package for visualization and image analysis. 3D Slicer is natively designed to be available on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
The goal of the user group meeting is to bring together current and prospective 3D Slicer users and developers to discuss of 3D Slicer's present and future as a software application for therapy and imaging.
- Date: Monday, July 21, 2014
- Time: 12:30PM-1:15PM
- Location: Room 416AB
- Gregory Sharp, Maxime Desplanques, Nadya Shusharina, MGH
- 12:30-12:40 Presentation: "3D Slicer version 4.3 -> 4.4", Greg Sharp
- 12:40-12:50 Live demo: "Proton dose calculations", Maxime Desplanques
- 12:50-1:00 Live demo: "Vector field visualization", Nadya Shusharina
- 1:00-1:15 Group discussion
Registration is not required. All are invited.