AHM2006:User Group Session
Sunday, Jan. 8, 8-12. Coffee at 10:30.
Session for users of medical image computing systems to formulate feedback and challenges for the algorithm and engineering groups. Generate discussion points that can be investigated while the entire NA-MIC group is together.
- What can NA-MIC do to facilitate your measurable scientific output (peer reviewed journal papers)?
- Where is your research typically constrained today?
- Amount of data you can process? (due to human or machine constraints?)
- Accuracy of algorithms? Repeatability? Validation? Other?
- Ease of use of tools?
- Not enough hours in the day?
- Which non-NA-MIC Kit tools do you use on a regular basis?
- How close are NA-MIC Kit tools to replacing them?
- In what ways would you want better interoperability between NA-MIC Kit and other tools?
- How well do NA-MIC Kit tools integrate with the rest of your research envionment? (e.g. databases, scanners, preparation of publications, other?)
Core 3 users are encouraged to attend. Representatives of Cores 1 and 2 are welcome.
Add your names here so we have a head count:
- Ron Kikinis
- Tina Kapur (Core 6)
- John West (Core 3)
- Robert Roth (Core 3)
- Sandy Wells
- Dan Blezek / Jim Miller
- Tianming Liu