DBP: Andy Saykin visit BWH and MIT April 21-22 2005
(Redirected from DBP:Andy Saykin visit BWH April 21 2005)
Home < DBP:Andy Saykin visit BWH April 21 2005
Thursday, April 21 at Brigham and Women's Hospital:
- Noon: HCNR Talk at BWH "Memory Circuitry in Preclinical Alzheimer's Disease: Integrating Cognition, Neuroimaging, and Genetics"
Location: Goldenson Building, Harvard Medical School Quad, 220 Longwood Avenue, Room 122
- 1-2pm: lunch
- 2-5pm: Working meeting (with Martha Shenton and others) to cover the following topics:
- Click here for a summary of the topics covered at the meeting
Friday, April 22 at MIT:
- 11am-12:30: Talk in 32-D507 "Analytic Strategies for Integrating Cognitive, Neuroimaging and Genetic Data: Application to Preclinical Alzheimer's Disease"
- 12:30-1:30pm: lunch
- 1:30-3pm: Working meeting with the medical vision group. Our goals:
- Identify the areas of common interest netween the two groups
- Plan the first collaborative project
- Understand Darthmouth group's needs for fMRI analysis