DBS Meeting 2014
pyDBS is a software platform for the surgery of Parkinson's disease developed by the teams of the Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle Epiniere, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, the Universite de Rennes, the Universite Strasbourg and the INRIA. New functionalities are being developed in pyDBS through a French-USA collaboration between Dr. Sonia Pujol (Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School), Drs. Eric Bardinet and Sara Fernandez-Vidal (Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle Epiniere, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere), and Dr. Pierre Jannin (Universite de Rennes).
The purpose of the Slicer DBS meeting at MICCAI in Boston is to exchange on the functionalities of the pyDBS workflow using 3D Slicer.
- Dates: Sept.15-16, 2014
- Location: MICCAI 2014 conference, MIT, Cambridge, MA
USA: Brigham and Women's Hospital team
- Ron Kikinis, MD, BWH
- Sonia Pujol, Ph.D., BWH
- Steve Pieper, Ph.D., BWH
- Junichi Tokuda, Ph.D., BWH
- Laurent Chauvin, MSc, BWH
- Tamas Ungi, MD., Ph.D, Queen's University
France: pyDBS team
- Pierre Jannin, Inserm Rennes
- Eric Bardinet, ICM
- Sara Fernandez Vidal, ICM
- Stanley Durrleman, ICM
- Francois Touvet, ICM
- Ana Beatriz Fouquier, ICM
- Fernando Perez-Garcia, ICM
- Caroline Essert, Strasbourg University
- Olga Dergachyova, Strasbourg University
- Stephane Cotin, Inria
- Alexandre Bilger, Inria
- A follow-up meeting was organized at the Universite of Rennes, France, on January 21, 2015. Dr. Ron Kikinis and Dr. Sonia Pujol were invited to present 3D Slicer and DTI Tractography for neurosurgery at the January 22 French Deep Brain Stimulation Workshop in Rennes, France.
- The next meeting will be held at the Summer Project Week, June 20-24, 2015 in Barcelona, Spain.