Engineering:ITK Workshop 01 08 2006
This ITK workshop will be held on Sunday, Jan 8th.
"Those who succeed do so because they have already acted
Those who failed do so because they act too late"
Please follow the instructions given here to prepare for this workshop. As in previous workshops, we need all participants to have completed installation of ITK on their machines, as well as the exercises provided in the training section.
Names of Attendees
If you are interested in attending, please add your name here. Please feel free to add particular ITK topics you would like to see covered. We have some suggestions there, and you can either add your name to those, or add new ones. We will refine the program as we see topics added that are currently not on it.
- Kilian Pohl
- Delphine Nain
- John Melonakos
- Shawn Lankton
- Ramsey Al-Hakim
- Tauseef ur Rehman
- Sylvain Bouix
- Ipek Oguz
- Casey Goodlett
- Sonia Pujol
- Katharina Quintus
- Steve Pieper
- Alex Yarmarkovich
- Saurav Basu
- Marc Niethammer
- Katie Hayes
Topics of interest
- Using modules already in ITK
- Meshing and surface based algorithms
- Adding modules to ITK
- 8:00 - 9:00 ITK Introduction and Architecture (Ibanez: Presentation: Insight-Architecture)
- 9:00 - 10:15 Registration Framework (Ibanez: Presentation: ITK Image Registration)
- 10:15 - 10:30 Break
- 10:30 - 12:00 Segmentation Methods (Ibanez: Presentation: ITK Segmentation)
- Writing an ITK filter (hoe) (Ibanez: Presentation: Insight-Writing-a-New-Filter)