Mbirn: Bidding Farewell to Jorge
As many of you already know, our wonderful Project Manager, Jorge Jovicich, is leaving the BIRN in mid-December. He has accepted a job offer in Italy. We have been extremely fortunate to have had his attention to our work over these past 4 years. Here is your opportunity to share your fondest, funniest, most furious Jorge memories with him (and us).
Enter your signed thoughts here, Randy will ensure they are transfered to an album to be given to him as one of his parting gifts at his farewell luncheon on December 13th, 2006
- Jorge- It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you. I am wracking my brain to come up with even one ancedote of messed up work so I can make fun of you. But, I just keep having one happy memory after another of what a great job you did on each report, grant, slide presentation, talk, and interpersonal communication. Your cheerful disposition, focus on the tasks at hand and intelligence have made all our shared tasks a delight. I wish you all the best in your new position. May all your dreams come true! Randy
- Hey Jorge- thanks for all your help over the years! You were a great role model of patience and perserverance (maybe even perseveration occasionally :), as well as just plain common sense and organization. And a great host. :) You'll be missed! Best of luck in the new job and keep in touch--see you in Florence in 2006, right? --hugs, Jess
- I wish you the best for your future! Martina
- Thanks for providing such great guidance to the mBIRN project, it's been a treat working with you as the project manager. And thanks for asking about my RSI problems, it helped knowing that you were willing to help me work around them. I hope you enjoy your time in Italy! -- Nicole A.
- Jorge - none of the really fun memories are recorded here (I guess they have been censored). Anyway we will miss you! -Steve P
- Jorge- Fairy tales could come true, they can happen to you, when....oops, wrong roast. Randy, where 's the skewering photo for Jorge?- JF (see you at the Palio in 06?)
- Jorge, I already miss you! It has been pleasure to work with you. During this year being under your harassment or better say supervision I learned a lot. Thank you for all the knowledge. Have a good one and enjoy the sunny Italia! Silvester