- Microsoft Windows (tested on XP and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit))
- Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 10.10 (32-bit and 64-bit))
- Mac OS X 10.5/6/7 (Intel 64-bit)
- Sun Solaris (GNU CC and Sun CC) (tested on Solaris 8 and 10)
- QNX (Not tested well -- feedbacks from QNX users are greatly appreciated)
This code is distributed under the new BSD License.
Downloading Source Code with Example Programs
Since December 2011, the source code repository is hosted by GitHub. The code can be obtained from:
If you would like to have read/write access to participate the development, please send your SSH public key to Junichi Tokuda. The source code is also available in the following Subversion repository.
Building the Library
- Attila Nagy has been helping the team to support Sun OS.
- Dominique Belhachemi contributed to make the OpenIGTLink library available as a Debian Package.
- Please contact Junichi Tokuda at Brigham and Women's Hospital