This page contains information for investigators who would like to collaborate with NAMIC.
Software, Data, and Tutorials
NA-MIC Software, Data, and Tutorials are available at the following link: NA-MIC Downloads.
Software: NA-MIC kit
The NA-MIC Kit consists of all software that is being made available under the NA-MIC project. This software follows the NIH guidelines for open software development. In this section, we provide information about the components of the NA-MIC kit as well as supporting software tools that are being used by the software developers on the project.
Acknowledgment for NA-MIC Support
To acknowledge NA-MIC in your publications or software, please use the text provided here.
These are the mailing lists associated with NA-MIC. If you are a participant in the project, please make sure that you are signed up for all the mailing lists that apply to your role and interests in the projects. These lists are moderated and maintained by Kitware.
- NAMIC Leadership (All Core and Site PIs, Administrators)
- NAMIC Algo PIs (Algorithms Site PIs)
- NAMIC-Eng (Engineering Site PIs and members)
- NAMIC-dbp (DBPs and teams)
- NAMIC-Service (Service Core)
- NAMIC Training (Training Core)
- NAMIC-dissemination (Dissemination Core)
- NAMIC-EAB (EAB)
- NAMIC-nih (NIH programs staff)
- NAMIC-Alumni (Alumni)
- NAMIC Project Week
- NAMIC All
- This page contains useful information provided by our NIH officers.
- This page contains links to files containing the NA-MIC logo and templates.
Active Job Openings
- Ultrasound Software Engineer, Ultrasonix Medical Corporation, Richmond, British Columbia (Posted January, 2012)
- Finite Element Analysis for lung deformation due to breathing motion, Summer Internship, Philips Research, Briarcliff Manor, NY, Summer 2012
We are often asked about mediawiki and other wikis. Here is some information on wikis.