2008 Summer Project Week:ProstateSegReg
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2008 Summer Project Week:ProstateSegReg
- Allen Tannenbaum, Yi Gao, Georgia Tech
- Gabor Fichtinger, Purang Abolmaesumi, Siddharth Vikal, David Gobbi, Queen's University
- Luis Ibanez, Kitware
- To integrate current segmentation algorithm into the software environment being used by Core 3 people.
- Discuss the scenario for the next step's registration of prostates.
Currently the algorithms have been implemented either in ITK or local C++ code. We'll discuss with Core 3 collaborators to put that into the software they are using to help with the segmentation work.
During the project week:
- done: 3D Random Walk Segmentation Slicer3 command line module.
- done: Conformal Flattening ITK filter plugged in Slicer3 as a command line module.