2011 Summer Project Week DICOM RT
Interesting picture to be added...
- MGH: Nadya Shusharina, Greg Sharp
- Kitware: Luis Ibanez
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
- Cosmo: Alexandre GOUAILLARD (in spirit)
Synthetic images, vector fields, RT structures and RT doses in Slicer and ITK
Figure out the best representation in ITK and Slicer4 for various RT and related datastructures.
Come away with a specific design and some sample code.
Review options and try some experiments.
This work will be delivered to the NAMIC Kit as a
- NITRIC distribution
- Slicer Module
- Built-in: perhaps RT support can become part of MRML
- Extension -- commandline: Maybe, if needed
- Extension -- loadable: yes, for a custom interface