2012 Winter Project Week DICOM RT Breakout
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2012 Winter Project Week DICOM RT Breakout
- Identify and priorize tasks regarding the integration of DICOM RT related functions in Slicer4
- Make decisions upon major design questions
- Plan further steps
Time and Place
- 3PM-5PM, Tuesday, January 10, 2012
- Amethyst room, Marriott, Salt Lake City, UT
- 3:10-3:20, Welcome, Goal of the meeting, Agenda, Taking notes in wiki
- 3:20-3:35, Introduction of SlicerRT project (under SparKit) goals, design options - Csaba Pinter
- 3:35-3:50, Overview of DICOM-RT - Greg Sharp (slides)
- 3:50-4:15, Slicer annotations for Quntitative Imaging Network (DICOM SR, AIM) - Andrey Fedorov (slides)
- ?:??-?:??, Introduction of ... - Anyone who is interested
- ?:??-4:40, Discussion about the common needs, priorities, the best approaches and design options
- 4:40-5:00, Decisions, Action plan
- How can we organize ourselves to minimize duplicated effort
- How to share code with Slicer and non-Slicer projects (plastimatch)
- Who is 'on the hook' to deliver functionality related to DICOM?
- What is funding the effort?
- What is the use case and deliverable?
- What toolkit will be used?
- What synergy is there with other efforts?
- Are there specific issues that we can work out this week as a team?
- How to add handling of the new entities in CTK?
- Notifyable loadable module?
- How to represent the data in Slicer? (which MRML nodes to use)
- Conversion issues between the representations
- Contour → Volume/Surface
- Manual or automatic
- Are RT specific modules expanded during import or just on load in the treeview?