2013 Summer Project Week:Liver Trajectory Management
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2013 Summer Project Week:Liver Trajectory Management
- BWH: Laurent Chauvin, Junichi Tokuda
- Discuss missing features with people in the community
- Discuss packaging as part of SlicerIGT
Currently we have three separate modules:
- VolumeResliceDriver (part of SlicerIGT package)
In this week we will
- Create a single package that combines frequently-used functions in the PathPlanner, VisuaLine and VolumeResliceDriver modules.
- We will keep the previously-developed three modules for advanced users.
- Discuss with people interested in this/these modules to implement new features (if requested)
- Created new version of PathPlanner, now regrouping planning, visualization and reslicing
- Discussed with Tamas in order to integrate it to SlicerIGT extension package
- Need to restructure module in order to have the logic (and MRMLNode) available from other module
- Move reslicing part to VolumeResliceDriver and call the logic of VolumeResliceDriver to reslice with ruler
- Implement OpenIGTLink trajectory support
- Will be submit as extension soon (temporary name: OpenTrajectoryManager), waiting to be restructured and included in SlicerIGT
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a Slicer Extension. The repository will be created at .