2014 Project Week:TBISegmentation
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Project Week:TBISegmentation
- GE: Marcel Prastawa
- Utah: Bo Wang, Guido Gerig
- UCLA: Andrei Irimia, Jack Van Horn
- Developing a pipeline using Slicer modules for the input of the TBI segmentation algorithm.
- We intend to spend some time on user study about human experts manual segmentation.
- Testing the algorithm and getting feedback from USC team.
- Testing to use Slicer registration module for intra and inter time points coregistration
- Testing to use Slicer registration module for initial atlas alignment
- Testing to use Slicer skull stripping module to generate initial brain mask
- Conducting user studies about human experts manual segmentation