2014 Project Week:TBISegmentation
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Project Week:TBISegmentation
- GE: Marcel Prastawa
- Utah: Bo Wang, Guido Gerig
- USC: Andrei Irimia, Jack Van Horn
- Develop a pipeline combining our TBI segmentation algorithm with other Slicer modules.
- Study and gain understanding of the manual process for segmenting TBI.
- Test the algorithm with users from USC.
- Wrap existing code into a Slicer extension.
- Determine approaches for user interaction for semi-automatic segmentation.
- Test and evaluate Slicer modules for TBI processing:
- Intra and inter time points coregistration.
- Initial atlas alignment using affine transformation.
- Skull stripping to obtain initial brain mask.
- Ran the command line tool with Andrei step by step to show how it works and test it.
- Meeting with Jack and Andrei to discuss sharing the current command line tool with them.
- Joined the TBI DBP meeting to discuss how to integrate the current command line tool into Slicer 3D.
- Stephen and Steve recommended to do a Python scripting module and talk to Jean-Christophe.
- Talked to Jean-Christophe and he pointed me a tutorial the wiki of breakout session Slicer4Python.
- Tried to understand the Slicer4Python tutorial and followed it step by step (still working on).
- Talked to other Slicer developers to ask for help and suggestions.