2014 Summer Project Week:DRAMMS Slicer
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:DRAMMS Slicer
- MGH: Yangming Ou, Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
- UPenn: Christos Davatzikos
- BWH: Andriy Fedorov, Tina Kapur, Ron Kikinis
- To integrate the DRAMMS deformable registration software into 3DSlicer.
- Starting from the current stand-alone DRAMMS version (academic- but not commercial-friendly), figure out the necessary interface to integrate it into Slicer.
[DRAMMS]: DRAMMS is a general-purpose, fully-automated, deformable image registration algorithm and software package. It is suitable for cross-subject, longitudinal, multi-modal registration tasks.