2014 Summer Project Week:Tumor DCE-MRI Segmentation
From NAMIC Wiki
Revision as of 18:01, 10 July 2017 by Grundlett (Text replacement - "http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/" to "https://www.slicer.org/wiki/")
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:Tumor DCE-MRI Segmentation
- Vivek Narayan
- Jayender Jagadeesan
SegmentCAD module for Slicer (openCAD Extension): Segmentation of Breast Tumors from DCE-MRI images.
- Add support for DCE-MRI data-sets with more than 4 post-contrast time-points and for 4D Multi-Volume images.
- Implement more sophisticated algorithms for noise reduction
- Add features for intuitive analysis of segmented tumor.
- Multiple node input through a dialog box.
- Use established SegmentCAD module framework to test algorithms to optimize segmentation.
- Add GUI features to manually adjust settings and quickly visualize different segmentation outputs.
- Segmentation for DCE-MRI data-sets with 1 pre-contrast image and 4 post-contrast time-points.
- Segmentation label map further segments tumor-class voxels based on slope ranges of the wash-out curve (persistent, plateau, or washout).
- Interactive graphing of voxel intensity over time at cursor location, and 3D volume rendering of segmentation label map.