2015 Summer Project Week:LightWeightRobotIGT
From NAMIC Wiki
Revision as of 17:07, 10 July 2017 by Grundlett (Text replacement - "http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/" to "https://www.slicer.org/wiki/")
Home < 2015 Summer Project Week:LightWeightRobotIGT
- Sebastian Tauscher
- Junichi Tokuda
- Jayender Jagadeesan
- The LightWeightRobotIGT  module allows to communicate with a light weight robot (LWR iiwa, KUKA Laboratories GmbH, Germany, Augsburg) using an open interface concept based on the OpenIGTLink protocol (LWROpenIGTIF). Therefore, a state machine example is available at Git Hub containing the necessary interface classes for the communication on the robot control.
During the project week the definition of virtaul fixtures and the definition of the target point via fiducials is planned.
- Definition of virtual fixtures via 2 points
- Definition of target point and target orientation
- Definition of entrance/start point and end point of linear trajectory e.g. in CT-Images
- Orientation definition of virtual fixture and of target pose
- Pre defined offset between entrance point and virtual fixture