Difference between revisions of "2016 Summer Project Week/Integrating/Using OpenIGTLink for the communications of Robotics devices"
From NAMIC Wiki
Revision as of 14:25, 7 June 2016Home < 2016 Summer Project Week < Integrating < Using OpenIGTLink for the communications of Robotics devices
- Scheherazade Kraß
- Longquan Chen
- Obtaining a better understanding of OpenIGTLink:
- How to use and integrate it in different robotic devices using:
- MeVisLab applications
- Defining different workflows for communication between robotic device and MeVislab applications, including sending/receiving strings, image sets and control commands for:
- The MRI compatible Manipulator, a 5 DoF robot for performing transrectal prostate biopsies.
- The Kuka LBR robot used in a MeVislab based research project.
- Defined Scenarios :
- to be defined in the project week.