2016 Summer Project Week/MRI Manipulator
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2016 Summer Project Week < MRI Manipulator
- Scheherazade Kraß
- Longquan Chen
- Obtaining a better understanding of OpenIGTLink and gathering practical experience:
- How to use and integrate it in different robotic devices using:
- MeVisLab applications
- Defining different workflows for communication between robotic device and MeVislab applications, including sending/receiving strings, image sets and control commands for:
- The MRI compatible Manipulator, a 5 DoF robot for performing transrectal prostate biopsies.
- The Kuka LBR robot used in a MeVislab based research project.
- Defined Scenarios :
- to be defined in the project week.