Back to Events
January 10-14, 2011, Salt Lake City, Utah
|This is the home page for the 2011 NA-MIC all hands meeting (AHM). NA-MIC participants meet for a AHM once a year. The purpose of the AHM is to coordinate, discuss plans and report to NIH officers and the external advisory board (EAB). The external advisory board meets with the NA-MIC leadership immediately after the AHM. In parallel, NA-MIC is organizing a project week. These events, with the exception of the EAB meeting, are open to collaborators and potential collaborators.
For more information about the project weeks in general, click here.
For information about the January 2011 project week, see below.
For information about Utah as a travel destination click here.
|The 2011 AHM, EAB and Project Week will be held |
January 10-14, 2011, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dates, Venue, Registration
- The All Hands Meeting and External Advisory Board Meeting will be held on Thursday, January 13th.
- Project Activities will be held rest of the week between Monday, January 10th and Friday, January 14th.
Venue: The venue for the meeting is the Sheraton, Salt Lake City, Utah. Please either call the hotel at +801-401-2000 (toll free) and mention the group code "SCI" or book online here. Please note that we need attendees to use this hotel in order not to incur additional charges for use of the conference rooms and keep registration fees low. The group rate is $119/night + tax and is valid for reservations made until December 9, 2010. After that it is $199/night + tax.
Registration: Please click here to register online before January 3, 2011. All participants must a pay registration fee ($200 for AHM only, and $450 for AHM+Project Week), which covers our catering and facilities costs.
Meeting Rooms: See here for the floorplan.
|Time||Monday, January 10||Tuesday, January 11||Wednesday, January 12||Thursday, January 13||Friday, January 14|
|Project Activities||Project Activities||Project Activities||AHM, EAB
|8:00-10:00||8:00-9:00 DBP Briefing (Ron Kikinis)
9:30-10:00 Training Core Strategy Session
||8:00 Introduction, Ron Kikinis
8:05-10:00 Roadmap Projects
|Project Review |
|Breakout: Slicer 4 - Looking Forward (Steve Pieper, Julien Finet, Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin)
|Breakout: DTI - Next Generation (Hans Johnson, C-F Westin)
||Lunch||Boxed Lunch and Adjourn|
Segment a spine challenge
1:10pm Project Introductions
All Project Leads
|Project Work||Project Work||
2:30-3:00 Outreach and Training (Sonia Pujol)
|3:00-5:00||Breakout: Slicer with Ron (Ron Kikinis)
3:00-4:00 Discussion with NA-MIC Leadership
4:00-5:00 Closed Session
|05:00-07:00||6:00 Optional: Beer at Murphy's (like last year)|
- Summer 2011 Tutorial Contest Announcement
Randy Gollub/Sonia Pujol
NOTE: The registered attendee list will be posted here by the organizers. DO NOT add your name to this list yourself. (Tkapur 03:11, 15 December 2010 (UTC))
- Ackerman Michael National Library of Medicine
- Aucoin Nicole BWH
- Aylward Stephen Kitware
- Belhachemi Dominique University of Pennsylvania
- Blumfield Anthony Radnostics
- bompard lucile NIRAL
- Budin Francois UNC-NIRAL
- Chen Min Johns Hopkins University
- Dalca Adrian MIT
- Datar Manasi SCI Institute
- Depa Michal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fedorov Andriy BWH
- Fillion-Robin Jean-Christophe Kitware Inc.
- Finet Julien Kitware Inc.
- Fuentes David MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Gao Yi Georgia Tech
- Gholami Behnood Georgia Institute of Technology
- Golland Polina MIT
- Gollub Randy BWH
- Haehn Daniel UPenn
- Herlambang Nicholas AZE, Ltd.
- Johnson Hans University of Iowa
- Kikinis Ron Brigham and Womens Hospital
- Kolesov Ivan Georgia Tech
- Lasso Andras School of Computing, Queens University
- Li Yinpeng UNC
- Li Feng Robarts Research Institute
- Maddah Mahnaz SRI International
- Magnotta Vincent The University of Iowa
- Marcus Daniel Washington University
- Mastrogiacomo Katie BWH
- Matsui Joy University of Iowa
- Meier Dominik BWH
- Milchenko Mikhail Washington University in St Louis
- Miller James GE Research
- Miller Karol The University of Western Australia
- Mullen Zach Kitware, Inc
- Nikonovskiy Vladimir
- ODonnell Lauren BWH
- Pace Danielle Kitware
- Paniagua Beatriz University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Partyka David Kitware
- Pieper Steve Isomics, Inc.
- Pohl Kilian UPenn
- Pujol Sonia Brigham Womens Hosp., Harvard University
- Rajchl Martin Robarts Research Institute
- Risholm Petter BWH
- Ruiz Marco UCSD
- Schroeder Will Kitware
- Scully Mark University of Iowa
- Sharp Gregory MGH
- Shen Dinggang UNC-Chapel Hill
- Shusharina Nadya MGH
- Styner Martin University of North Carolina
- Tannenbaum Allen Georgia Tech
- Tokuda Junichi Brigham and Womens Hospital
- Ungi Tamas Queens University
- Vachet Clement UNC Chapel Hill
- Van Horn John UCLA
- Wang Bo SCI Institute
- Wang Qian
- Wasserman Demian Harvard Medical School
- Wells Sandy BWH
- Westin Carl-Fredrik Brigham and Womens Hospital
- Westin Carl-Fredrik BWH
- Yarmarkovich Alexander ISOMIC
- Zaitzev Alex Brigham and Womens Hospital