From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Brno 2013
- 3D Slicer Workshop organized by The Behavioural and Social Neuroscience Research Group, Masaryk University, and by Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC), Brno, Czech Republic
- Local Hosts: Prof. Martin Bareš and doc.MUDr. Tomáš Kašpárek, Ph.D.
- Presenters: Zora Kikinis, PhD, Jitka Hüttlova, MD
- Location: Lecture Hall, Moravian Gallery Brno, Museum of Applied Arts, Husova 14, Brno,
- Date: October 17th, 2013, 3pm.
Preparation for the Workshop
- The workshop is an instructor-led hands-on session with the participants working on their own laptop computers. All participants are required to come with their own laptop computer and install the software and datasets prior to the event. A minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dedicated graphic accelerator with 64mb of on board graphic memory are required.
- Please get the latest stable version of 3DSlicer4
- and install the DWI Dataset on your laptop.
For future reference
- Tutorial handouts.