Brno visit 2015
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Brno visit 2015
- Working visit to establish dMRI protocols for the Siemens Prisma at Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC), Brno, Czech Republic
- Local Host: Tomáš Kašpárek, MD,PhD
- Location: Kamenice 735, [ http://www.muni.cz/general/mu_quarters/complex_map/3?lang=en Building A35], CEITEC, Brno,
- Date: August 24th and 25th, 2015.
Preparation for the Workshop
- The workshop is an instructor-led hands-on session with the participants working on their own laptop computers. All participants are required to come with their own laptop computer and install the software and datasets prior to the event. A minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dedicated graphic accelerator with 64mb of on board graphic memory are required.
- Please get the latest stable version of 3DSlicer4
- and install the DWI Dataset on your laptop.
For future reference
- Tutorial handouts.