Brno visit 2015
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Brno visit 2015
- Working visit to establish dMRI protocols for the Siemens Prisma at Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC), Brno, Czech Republic
- Local Host: Tomáš Kašpárek, MD, PhD
- Date: August 24th and 25th, 2015.
- Venue: Kamenice 735, Building A35, Masaryk University-CEITEC, Brno, Czech Republic
- Time: 9 - 11 AM, August 24th
- Tomas Kasparek, MD. PhD.: Opportunities for dMRI based research at CEITEC
- Title: Advanced Diffusion MRI Acquisitions for Clinical Studies
- Title: Investigation of 22q11 Deletion Syndrome using Diffusion MRI
Installation of Sequences
- Location: Kamenice 735, Building A35, Masaryk University-CEITEC, Brno, Czech Republic.
- Time: noon - afternoon, August 22nd, TBD August 23rd, TBD August 24th, 2015.
- Participants: Tomáš Kašpárek, MD, PhD, Michal Mikl, PhD, Lubomír Vojtíšek, PhD, Petr Kudlicka, Zora Kikinis, PhD, Ofer Pasternak, PhD, Filip Szczepankiewicz, PhD
State of the art dMRI acquisition for Siemens Prisma
Double PFG Sequence for Microstructural Analysis