Collaboration/UIowa/Developing a GUI for non-rigid image registration programs using NA-MIC Kit
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/NA-MIC/Projects/Theme/Template - Please cut and paste the template from this page and use it here. This will be the replacement for the 4-block.
Objective: Port our existing image registration & image processing libraries and tools to the ITK and VTK model. We would like to make our tools easier to export to external investigators and learn how to use professional software development process. We want to learn how to create GUI interfaces to make our tools easier for others to use.
- Learn about ITK file formats and how to read/write image formats
- Learn about image processing pipeline and memory management issues
- Learn how to make GUI interfaces
- Evaluate whether or not we need to write our own GUI using KWWidgets or can take advantage of slicer3
- Learn cpack
- Gary Christensen (The University of Iowa)
- Kunlin Cao (The University of Iowa)
- Kia Ding (The University of Iowa)
- Rhiannon Carlson (The University of Iowa)
- 4 block ppt