Core 1 Retreat 2012
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Core 1 Retreat 2012
August 20 and 21
Park City, Utah
- Starting at 8:30am on Monday (please come in the night before). Finishing 2pm on Tuesday.
- Business issues
- Research interactions between groups
- Renewal planning
- Logistics of Core and NA-MIC
- Presentations from students, fellows, faculty - approximately 10 minutes each.
- Assume a tech savvy audience that knows these topics somewhat already
- Presentations should focus on technological developments - no need for "motivation", "introduction", etc.
- Ross Whitaker
- Venue: The Lodge at Deer Valley Resort
- Hotel reservations. $125/night. Make reservations by:
- Fee $250.00 to cover breakfasts, lunches, and room fees. Please register here