Difference between revisions of "Engineering:Main"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|+ <b>[http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/NA-MIC-Kit Brain connectivity and tumor visualization for radiosurgery]</b>
|+ <b>[http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/NA-MIC-Kit Brain connectivity and tumor visualization for radiosurgery ]</b>
Revision as of 11:52, 29 March 2010Home < Engineering:Main
Back to NA-MIC Cores
The Engineering core, led by PI Will Schroeder, is responsible for the software architecture, development, integration, and process for the center. Many software tools are being used and created by the engineering core, and a detailed discussion of these tools can be found here. Some of the licenses currently governing these tools are available here: Slicer license, VTK/ITK license.
Engineering Projects - Organized by Site
- Engineering Activities at Kitware
- Engineering Activities at Isomics
- Engineering Activities at GE
- Engineering Activities at UCLA
- Engineering Activities at UCSD
- Engineering Activities at Washington University