Engineering:TCON 05 26 2005
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Engineering:TCON 05 26 2005
- Welcome back to Bill Lorensen
- Administrivia ( Bill, et. al. )
- Updates to programming week projects (Tina, Jim, Xiaodong,...)
- Data management system for population studies ( Dan, Jim )
- Pipeline has a new build v3.0.alpha3.3
- mike is unavailable to attend the tcon today,
- Bill Lorensen
- Dan Blezek
- Jim Miller
- Rick Avila
- Luis Ibanez
- Andy Cedilnik
- Jason Gerk
- Jagadeeswaran Rajendiran (Jags)
- Update by Jim on the project with Martin Styner at UNC for modeling populations of shapes .
- Find an object among a set.
- Decompose an object shaphe on sub-parts.
- Identify when there are differences that are statistically significant.
- Proposed to implement a set of command line tools. Using the LONI pipeline for this purpose.
- How to involve DataBase management ?
- Facilitates to perform nightly regression testing on real data.
- LONI Pipeline new release
- Jim reported some problems while running this new version.
- Jim will get help from the LONI team.
- Update by Andy on CVS access to ITK
- New rules and mechanisms for maintaining the list of developers with names and emails.
- New password for rolling up the ITK Dashboard.
- Book recomendations from GE
- ITK update
- adding support for images of pixel type std::complex<>
- now supporting reading and writing of complex images.