Difference between revisions of "Hangzhou 2015"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
[http://www.tdc.zjut.edu.cn/UTADB/teacher/search_one_intro.jsp?teacher_id=00013 Prof. Luping Fang,
[http://www.tdc.zjut.edu.cn/UTADB/teacher/search_one_intro.jsp?teacher_id=00013 Prof. Luping Fang, University ]
Revision as of 13:02, 8 January 2015Home < Hangzhou 2015
Objective of the Workshop
The primary objective of this event is to introduce end-users and developers to the Slicer environment, with a particular focus on fiber tracking and development of Slicer extensions.
- Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Registration: TBA
- Ron Kikinis, M.D., Surgical Planning Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Sonia Pujol, Ph.D. Surgical Planning Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Steve Pieper, Ph.D., Isomics Inc (tentative)
- 8:45-9:00 am Computer setup assistance by the instructors
- 9:00-9:15 am Welcome and Goals of the Workshop (Luping Fang)
- 9:15-9:45 am Introduction to NA-MIC and the Slicer community (Ron Kikinis)
- 9:45-10:45 am 3D Data Loading and Visualization (partI) (Sonia Pujol)
- 10:45-11:00 am Coffee break
- 11:00-12:00 pm 3D Data Loading and Visualization (partII) (Sonia Pujol)
- 12:00-1:15 pm Lunch
- 1:15 pm -2:00 pm An Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging (Sonia Pujol)
- 2:15 pm -3:15 pm Neurosurgical Planning (Sonia Pujol)
- 3:15-3:30 pm Coffee Break
- 3:30-4:30 pm Programming and Extension Development in Slicer (TBD)
- 4:30-4:45 pm 3D Slicer demos by Hangzhou University members
- 4:45-5:-0 pm Questions from the audience and concluding remarks
Preparation for the Workshop
The workshop combines oral presentations and instructor-led hands-on sessions with the participants working on their own laptop computers. All participants are required to come with their own laptop computer and install the software and datasets prior to the event. A minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dedicated graphic accelerator with 64mb of on board graphic memory are required.
Please install the Slicer4.4 version appropriate to the laptop computer you'll be bringing to the tutorial:
Classroom setting of tables to seat 15-20 attendees with laptop computers, two projectors, and an Internet connection for the instructors.
Back to NA-MIC Events