Difference between revisions of "Iwate 2013 Training"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 05:12, 28 December 2012Home < Iwate 2013 Training
(12/20/2012) This page is created for planning a Slicer workshop on Apr 10 or 11 of 2013 at Iwate Medical University. We are still brainstorming the logistics and funds to make this event happen. Travel plan, event time, sponsors are all subject to change.
- April 10:
- Morning Tokyo to Iwate by Train
- 4pm-7pm: Mini workshop on Slicer/Ultrasound and Ron Kikinis's talk. Main target audience - physicians at Iwate Medical University
- 7pm: Social event, attendee get together
- April 11:
- 9am-3pm: Full workshop on Slicer/Ultrasound. Target audience - Engineers, Those flying in to Morioka.
- Some touring
- April 12:
- Back to Tokyo to attend ITEM at Yokohama
- Iwate Medical University, Memorial Heart Center(10th Floor)
19-1 Uchimaru, Morioka, Iwate, Japan 0208505
Parking:Parking available via Iwate Medical University Hospital and Memorial Hart Center Car Park
- Campus map of Iwate Medical University
- Toru Sugiyama Iwate Medical University
- Nobuhiko Hata Brigham Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Tatsuya Hond Iwate Medical University
- Chizuko Isurugi Iwate Medical University
- (sponsor for Drs. Oyama and Pujol's travel cost) TBD