Projects/Diffusion/2008 Project Week DiffusionMRI QBall
- Odyssée, INRIA, France: Demian Wassermann, Rachid Deriche
- LMI, Brigham & Womens Hospital, Harvard Medical School: CF Westin
We are using the currently in development Sliced Multiple Layer Glyph visualization for Volume data to Q-Ball visualization into Slicer3.
Our approach is to add a new MRML Volume type with the needed MRML display modules and widgets. Probably, some of the the MRML sctructure for Diffusion Image representation and visualization will need minor modifications along with the Logic and GUI packages of Slicer3 in order to allow easy integration of new glyphed visualization schemes.
Our plan for the project is to end with a working prototype,...
- Basser, P. & Pierpaoli, C. Microstructural and physiological features of tissues elucidated by quantitative-diffusion-tensor MRI Journal of Magnetic Resonance B, 1996, 111, 209-219
- Westin, C.; Maier, S. E.; Mamata, H.; Nabavi, A.; Jolesz, F. A. & Kikinis, R. Processing and visualization for diffusion tensor MRI. Med Image Anal, 2002, 6, 93-108
- Tuch, D. S. Q-ball imaging, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2004, 52, 1358-1372
- Lenglet, C.; Rousson, M.; Deriche, R. & Faugueras, O. Statistics on the Manifold of Multivariate Normal Distributions: Theory and Application to Diffusion Tensor MRI Processing J Math Imaging Vis, 2006, 25, 423-444
- Descoteaux, M.; Angelino, E.; Fitzgibbons, S. & Deriche, R. Apparent Diffusion Coefficients from High Angular Resolution Diffusion Images: Estimation and Applications, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2006, 56, 395-410