From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Projects:RegistrationDocumentation:UseCaseInventory:Abdominal
Case Inventory Abdominal
Abdominal datasets commonly involve follow-up evaluation of a single organ. FOV is commonly such that other structures contribute signifcant portion to the image, making masking necessary.
- Case 06: Breast MRI follow-up pre/post treatment with contrast enhancement and strong intensity inhomogeneity
- Case 06B: Breast MRI follow-up pre/post treatment LEFT SIDE ONLY; RSNA DEMO
- Case 07: Prostate MRI follow-up , FOV change and strong intensity inhomogeneity
- Case 12: Liver tumor ablation #1: intra-operative MRI to pre-op CT
- Case 13: Liver tumor ablation #2: post-operative CT to pre-op CT & MRI
- Case 17: Kidney tumor ablation intra-operative CT to pre-op MRI
- Case 33: DTI baseline to T1, incl. pathol.
- Case 46: RegLib 46: 2D Cine MRI of breathing cycle