SDIWG:NCBC Software Classification NCIBI Examples
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < SDIWG:NCBC Software Classification NCIBI Examples
NCIBI Software Classification & Metadata Examples
- NCBC Ontology Classification: Modeling --> Algorithms --> Image Processing --> Registration
- Description: Edgewarp 3D is a sophisticated workstation package for manipulation of 2D and 3D biomedical images and related data structures by a combination of landmark location, thin-plate spline, and image unwarping and averaging.
- Data Input: TBD
- Data Output: TBD
- Implementation Language: C and C++ code and makes extensive use of SGI's OpenGL graphics interface. Communication with the user is by textual and graphical interfaces managed using TCL/TK.
- Platforms tested: SGI/IRIX
- Version, Date, Stage: 3.2.7
- Authors: Fred Bookstein
- URL: http://vhp.med.umich.edu/edgewarpss.html