Special topic breakout: DWI/DTI
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Special topic breakout: DWI < DTI
DWI/DTI Breakout Session
June 26th, 4-5pm
Location: Grier Rooms A & B: 34-401A & 34-401B
- Marek Kubicki
- Sylvain Bouix
- Raul San Jose
- Lauren O'Donnell
- Marc Niethammer
- Casey Goodlett
- Jim Miller
- Wendy Plesniak
- John Melonakos
- Ran Tao
- Demian Wassermann
- Current design and work in progress: what has it been achieved?.
- MRML structure.
- Display options.
- Slicer-matlab interface.
- External applications
- Core interaction modes: What do a DTI study needs from Slicer 3?
- Visualize raw DWI data
- Seed regions.
- Display glyphs.
- Scalar measures
- Tensor transformations
- ROI-based tractography/connectivity.
- Stochastic tractography.
- DWI/DTI to structural registration.
- Study End-points: tract-based measurements vs. ROI-based measurements.
- New trends: shaping Slicer3 into the future
- Multiple tensor model: basic design ideas.
- High angular resolution studies.
Fiber Viewer stats on fibers may be available this week. They also have fiber resampling.