Difference between revisions of "Special topic breakout: ITK"
From NAMIC Wiki
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 16:09, 22 June 2007Home < Special topic breakout: ITK
Tutorial Session on ITK (Luis Ibanez)
- How do you efficiently integrate VTK and ITK with respect to reading and writing images? Is there one class that can be used to hold data sets for both libraries?
- How to do FFTs in ITK?
- What type of coordinate space should be used, voxels vs. real space?
- What type of image formats should be used?
- Is there any standard way to read in coefficient files, i.e., algorithm specific parameters?
- How are XML/MRML files parced in ITK/VTK? We want to know how to use the vtkXMLparser and MRML objects to parse our XML files.
- What are the memory and performance issues with ITK?
- Jeff Hawley
- Kunlin Cao
- Kai Ding
- Xiujuan Geng
- James Harris
- Gary Christensen
- Paul Song
- Jake Nickel
- Nick Kiguta
- Alex. Gouaillard
- Csaba Csoma