Training:Resources and Information
Other Image Analysis Resources
- Training Data Gallery
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Data Acquisition and Analysis
- DTI Analysis Software Packages
The Neuroimaging Informatics Tools and Resources Clearinghouse (NITRC)is an award winning national NIH funded resource for neuroimaging analysis tools and support.
A query of the search term "Diffusion" yields an up to date listing of many (most) actively supported and openly distributed DTI analysis software tools.
Including to list just a few:
- MRIstudio (Susumo Mori, JHU)
- GTRACT (Vincent Magnotta, University of Iowa)
- FDT:FMRIB's Diffusion Toolbox (H. Johansen-Berg and T. Behrens, University of Oxford)
- Human Subject Training
The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) was formed and is maintained to provide comprehensive training in the Responsible Conduct of Research, a requirement for working in almost all institutions that use human subjects for research. The CITI provides an on-line course in the Responsible Conduct of Research which is available without charge to the research community. To access this program click here: Human Subject Online Training
- Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit: ITK Training
- Annotated guide to Qt and ICS training materials (under development by Mark Hatch and Randy Gollub) Please send requests to Randy Gollub (rgollub at partners dot org)
Back to Training:Main