From NAMIC Wiki
Home < WFNS 2019
The World Organization of Neurosurgical Societies (WFNS 2019) Special World Congress will be held in Beijing, China from September 9 to September 12, 2019.
- Invited Speakers:
- Ron Kikinis, MD, Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics, Professor of Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Sonia Pujol, PhD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Invited Lectures
- Monday, September 9, 2019, 07:30-07:50 am, White Matter Mapping for Precision Medicine in Brain Surgery, Sonia Pujol, PhD.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 07:30-07:50 am, Image-Guided Neurosurgery in the Age of Precision Medicine, Ron Kikinis, MD.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 9:00-9:15 am, Advancement in Image-Guided Neurosurgery, Ron Kikinis, MD