Back to CTSC:ARRA supplement
Harvard Catalyst Medical Informatics group Meeting Minutes June 14, 2011
- Bill Wang
- Chris Herrick
- Shawn Murphy
- Vincent Roch
- Randy Gollub
- Bill Hanlon
- Yong Gao
- Bill Tellier
- David Wang
- Valerie Humblet
- Darren Sack
- Alex Zeitsev (phone)
- Mark Anderson (phone)
- Kathy Andriole (phone)
mi2b2 software update
- Quiet week, working steadily on version 6 trying to wrap up task and cache management development done and first deployment at MGH by end of next week when Bill leaves for a month. Based on the feedback from Vincent's use of version 5 of mi2b2, this aspect is critically important because without this improvement ~10% of studies requested will fail due to a "time out" error.
- During Bill's absence, if the version 6 is stable, Chris will work with BWH and CHB to deploy version 6.
mi2b2 "pulls" development of i2b2!
- Shawn discussed requirements for a solution that would deliver to mi2b2 a "patient list" that would be used for pointing to the studies to be retrieved. He is envisioning an Identity Management cell for i2b2 that is already available in RPDR for this exact function. It must must match properly across changes in MRNs, (e.g. EMPI in RPDR) and have Demographic data for validating studies.
- This needs to be completed by the September time frame which is when we deliver the Production level service. For this purpose Mike Mendis and Raj Kuttan, i2b2 programmers, will be joining in our effort to speed this development to make this deadline.
- Current status of auditing is that mi2b2 generates a log table that captures each time a patient is queried from teh PACS (C-FIND, patient level), each time a study is queried from a PACS (C_FIND study level) and each time study is moved from a PACS (C-MOVE) and each time a file is downloaded from the mi2b2 cache to the users disk space from the Workbench.
Shawn and Chris created a mi2b2 project page off the main i2b2 confluence wiki (https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/display/mi2b2/mi2b2+Home). Randy will harmonize material from this wiki and make links to it where appropriate.