Back to Collaboration:Harvard_CTSC
- Imaging consultations
- Education program
- JIRA refresher
Harvard Translational Imaging Consortium Meeting Minutes January 19, 2010
- Valerie Humblet
- Gordon Harris
- Annick Van den Abbeele
- Randy Gollub
- Bob Lenkinski
- Neil Rofsky
- Clare Tempany
- Jeff Yap
- Simon Warfield
- Charles Guttmann
- Todd Perlstein
- Bill Hanlon
- Ron Kikinis
- Wendy Plesniak
- Gordon Williams
- All consultations have been assigned to the members of the consortium with the best expertise.
2. Education program
- Randy attended a meeting at Harvard Catalyst about advanced curriculum. The goal is to build an online query tool for education material. Randy also talked to Jim Ware who is presenting the education program at the external advisory board on January 21-22. Valerie will send him a couple of slides with what have been accomplished by our group so far and what is scheduled for this spring.
- Half-day sessions:
- Valerie booked the following dates at BWH, dates at MGH coming soon:
Monday March 22 (9 am-12 pm), Carrie Hall (subject: cardiovascular imaging)
Friday April 9 (8am-12 pm), Ledge Room (one brigham circle) (neuroimaging)
Friday May 21 (8am-12 pm), Ducan Reid (imaging in oncology)
- Todd will contact Marcelo Di Carli ( Chief, Division of Nuclear Medicine/PET at BWH) to ask him to participate in the cardiovascular session. Valerie will contact Tony Parker at BIDMC to get also some input.
- The following group will be developing the material for the neuroimaging session: Randy, Charles, Simon and Bruce.
- Clare, Jeff, Annick and Stefan Voss will work on the imaging in oncology module.
- Action items for next week: get the title and speakers + a couple of lines about the course so we can apply for CME credit.
- Introduction to clinical investigation.
- the week long course offered by Harvard Catalayst will take place for the second time (March 1-5).
- Gordon Williams proposed to schedule the imaging course on the first day.
- A speaker needs to be designated.
3. JIRA refresher
- Valerie gave a quick refresher on how to use JIRA and asked all members to update their account so she can finish the report data for the NIH.