This is the program of the SPL 25 anniversary event. For the invitation click here
Friday, April 8, 5pm -7.30pm: Reception at Cabot Auditorium, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 45 Francis Street (aka 45 lobby)
Saturday, April 9, 9am-12noon: Symposium at Joseph P. Martin Center, Harvard Medical School
|Tours of AMIGO, the embodiment of |
Ferenc Jolesz's vision for image-guided therapy,
will be also available upon request.
The Saturday morning session will provide an opportunity to share your research with the SPL community. Abstracts will be peer reviewed.
- Please submit your abstracts for review here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=spl25
- 1 page (8.5 inch x 11 inch page, US letter size), submitted in acrobat pdf format, with 1 inch margins, maximum 6 lines per inch (single spaced in software such as MS Word), in size 11 Arial Font.
- Abstract submissions should include Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), and five sections: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Funding Source(s), identified by bold headers.
- Images in abstracts are encouraged.
- The program committee will review all submissions and decisions will be communicated on a rolling basis beginning March 31, 2016.
- Please do not submit material that is not ready for public dissemination.
- All abstracts will be made available publicly on the SPL symposium website.
Guidelines for poster presentations
- The poster presentations will be electronic.
- Please bring a laptop with a pre-loaded presentation (in any format of your choice) that can be cycled through in 8 minutes. Movies and images are encouraged.