2007 Core 1 Meeting DBP Guidlines
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2007 Core 1 Meeting DBP Guidlines
Back to 2007_Core_1_Meeting
DBP Core 1 Guidelines
- Attend meeting morning of first day
- Ideally a technical person (e.g. engineer) and the PI would attend
- Work out funding issues
- Give 15-20 minute talk
- Stick to specific technical issues
- What are the hypotheses to be studied (or systems to be built)?
- What are the data available?
- Specific requirements/contraints
- What progress (technical) has been made so far? Software used? Expertise, etc.
- Who are the people available to work on this project?
- Be ready to host break-out sessions Wed afternoon
- Attend Thurs morning to see technical talks