2014 Summer Project Week: Factory and Testing Process Post NA-MIC
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week: Factory and Testing Process Post NA-MIC
- Steve Pieper, Isomics
- Jc, Kitware
- Ron, BWH/Mevis
Discuss maintenance issues and priorities for Slicer and Extension nightly builds as NA-MIC itself winds down.
- Determine how maintenance of the factory machines will be handled
- Do we have enough machines?
- How can the community help?
- Are there other technologies or systems we should leverage, e.g. travis-ci
- I've had good luck setting up a dashboard machine with for CTK
- Travis is free for open projects
- Builds are triggered by git pushes to github (to any branch or pull request)
- Build machine is ubuntu 12.04
- Mac and Windows build machines are in beta
- There is a commercial version for priority access and private repositories
- Have a breakout discussion and document results here