2014 Winter Project Week:4DShape Analysis of mandibular changes
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Winter Project Week:4DShape Analysis of mandibular changes
- SCI Institute: James Fishbaugh
- University of Michigan: Vinicius Boen
- Explore the application of Shape Prediction to study mandibular changes associated with jaw surgery, arthritis and growth.
- Individual regression with control points at shared locations
- Compare to previous results
- Compare differences between HD subjects and controls
- Working with James Fishbaugh we were able to apply the 4DShape Analysis to one of our studies and we got very nice movie and results.
- We can still improve the visualization with acceleration and velocity vectors if we have a feedback for what is necessary for qualitative and quantitative analysis.