From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Projects:RegistrationLibrary:RegLib C13
Slicer Registration Use Case Exampe #13: Liver Tumor Cryoablation #2
Objective / Background
We seek to align the pre-operative CT&MRI with the post-operative CT.
MRI, CT, IGT, intra-operative, liver, cryoablation, change detection, non-rigid registration
- reference/fixed : T1 SPGR , 0.9375 x 0.9375 x 1.4 mm voxel size, axial, RAS orientation.
- moving: T1 SPGR , 0.9375 x 0.9375 x 1.2 mm voxel size, sagittal, RAS orientation.
- download input image data (Input Data, NRRD images, zip file xx MB)
- download registration parameter presets file (.mrml file 20 kB)
- download guided tutorial (PowerPoint, xx MB)
- download full tutorial set (Input Data, presets, results, tutorial, zip file xx MB)
Discussion: Registration Challenges
- large differences in FOV
- strong differences in image contrast between MRI & CT
- contrast enhancement and pathology and treatment changes cause additional differences in image content
- we have strongly anisotropic voxel sizes with much less through-plane resolution