2008 Summer Project Week:GMLongDistanceTractography
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2008 Summer Project Week:GMLongDistanceTractography
- Allen Tannenbaum, John Melonakos, Georgia Tech
- Marek Kubicki, Eric Melonakos, Sylvain Bouix, BWH
- Marc Niethammer, UNC
- To experiment with the new DWI data and GM ROIs.
- To begin adapting the Finsler Tractography algorithm to handle this new data and to achieve long distance tractography between 2 GM regions.
With new data of the gray matter extent to the cingulum bundle, we will begin the process of refining the Finsler Tractography to work on these structures.
- Slicer3 Connection to MATLAB for faster processing
- Verified that the standard ODF constructions are not sharp enough for long distance
- Started investigating work by Maxime and work by Yogesh to get a sharper metric
- Made progress on the interpolation of vector fields