2009 Project Week Data Clinic
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2009 Project Week Data Clinic
Back to 2009_Summer_Project_Week#Agenda
Moderator: Ron Kikinis
- researchers with medical images that need to be edited, segmented, registered, visualized, quantified...
During this clinic, experts in the NA-MIC and NCIGT kits will help participants analyze their medical imagery.
- Attendees should bring to Project Week representative examples of the data they intend to work with.
- If possible, include links to web sites or other reference documentation that describes the data:
- how it was acquired
- how much data there is
- what format it is in (including links to to format documentation and/or example source code)
- what metadata you have, such as demographics, clinical data, acquisition protocols, etc
- what restrictions are there on the data (i.e. subject privacy, pre-publication restrictions, etc).
- Be ready to briefly describe your needs for working with the data
- xnat for end-users (Dan Marcus)