2010 Winter Project Week Deformation Field Visualization
From NAMIC Wiki
(Redirected from 2010 Winter Project Week Diffusion Tensor Visualization)
Home < 2010 Winter Project Week Diffusion Tensor Visualization
- UNC-Chapel Hill: Garrett Larson, Martin Styner, Ipek Oguz
- Core 2 support: TBD at project week, Luis Ibanez
I am developing tools to measure and visualize deformation fields and tensors (with application to rodent brains). The goal is to produce a Log Euclidean map ITK filter and Slicer plugin for open source distribution.
- Develop Log Euclidean deformation field filter
- Develop external module for use in Slicer computing deformation tensor field and its logEuclidean map
- Produced ITK filter to create deformation tensor image from deformation field
- Produced ITK filter to create log-Euclidean geodesic anisotropy image from deformation tensor image
- Lepore et al. Generalized tensor-based morphometry of HIV/AIDS using multivariate statistics on deformation tensors. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (2008) vol. 27 (1) pp. 129-41
- Lepore et al. Mean template for tensor-based morphometry using deformation tensors. Medical image computing and computer-assisted intervention : MICCAI International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (2007) vol. 10 (Pt 2) pp. 826-33
- Vincent Arsigny, Olivier Commowick, Xavier Pennec, and Nicholas Ayache. A Log-Euclidean Framework for Statistics on Diffeomorphisms. In Proc. of the 9th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI'06), LNCS, 2-4 October 2006.