2010 Winter Project Week mComment
- Kilian Pohl
- Yong Zhang
- Nicole Aucoin
- Wendy Plesniak
- Steve Pieper
Create an Annotation Module that combines and expands existing mark up capabilities in Slicer
Based on the 2 day brain storming session in December, we will create a User interface using Qt and implement the MRML structure. We will be the test case for how to create a new module with QT in slicer. We will also have a break out session in order to get more feedback from potential users of the software.
- Wendy will meet with Kilian and design GUI presentation/custom icons.
- Kilian created a ui file designing the user interface of the annotation module (see screen shot)
- Julien took the UI file to generate a module in Slicer
- Julien and Kilian integrated fiducial functionality in Annotation Module - the QT module now interacts with the Viewer
- Created new MRML Structure to integrate new annotation capabilities in Slicer
- Julien initiated initial table modification functions
- Steve, Ron, Kilian agreed on following naming convention: Application will be called task, the Annotation Module is called Reporting, and the Annotation Application module will be named Report Task.
- Created Bi-weekly Tcon focusing on Annotation